Q: When I have chosen my new driveway design, how long will it take to install?
- A: According to the materials used and the size, normally a typical driveway takes between 5-7 days to complete
Q: Once completed, how many years should my driveway last?
- A: When a driveway is laid by Pavemaster Driveways Ltd, and if proper restoration and maintenance is carried out, your driveway should last a lifetime.
Q: Can I decide to have a driveway installed any time of year?
- A: Yes, as long as the weather is dry.
Q: Does the price change if I change my mind for a different colour stone or pattern?
- A: No, once you have decided on the size, the price will not change
Q: Is your company insured?
- A: Yes, Pavemaster Driveways Ltd, are fully insured (Public Liability for £2M) and all of our work is guaranteed.
Q: Do you use subcontractors or do you do all the work yourselves?
- A: We pride ourselves in carry out all the work ourselves from start to finish.
Q: Do I need to pay a deposit?
- A: Sometimes, but generally no deposit is needed, but this may depend on the size of the project. The full amount is payed once the job is completed.
Q: Do you offer a cooling off period the same as some other companies?
- A: Yes, we offer a 14 day cooling off period.