We can install all types of tarmac driveways. We are the professional tarmac driveways company for Leicester tarmac
Pavemaster Driveways Ltd have lots of ideas to help you express your personality and lifestyle, and reflect the character of your home in a truly individual way. So feel free to browse our site to find the perfect stone products for your home or garden.
Natural Stone DrivewaysPavemaster Driveways Ltd also use natural sandstone paving products. These paving materials are well suited to the British climate and are a highly stable and versatile frost resistant product. Once weathered, this particular material has a natural appearance and mimics many of the qualities of reclaimed York stone, providing a stunning and affordable alternative for your patio, path or driveway.
Hand cut and naturally riven for a more rustic appearance.
Advantages of Sealing Your Driveway
It has been valued for its strength, durability, and insulation properties. It can be cut, cleft, or sculpted to shape as required, and the variety of natural stone types, textures, and colors provide an exceptionally versatile range of building materials. The porosity and makeup of most stone does, however, leave it prone to certain types of damage if unsealed.
Staining is the most common form of damage. It is the result of oils or other liquids penetrate deeply into the capillary channels and deposit material that is effectively impossible to remove without destroying the stone.
Salt Attack occurs when salts dissolved in water are carried into the stone.
The two commonest effects are efflorescence and spalling. Salts that expand on crystallization in capillary gaps can cause surface spalling.
- Adds property value and curb appeal
- Natural Stone does not necessarily have to cost more than using equivalent concrete products
- Each piece of beautiful natural stone has a unique blend of colours and tones which makes your garden / driveway / landscape, completely unlike concrete, where for the most part all pieces are manufactured to be identical and therefore relatively characterless in comparison.
- Natural Stone Paving and landscaping products are more sustainable and environmentally friendly than manufactured Concrete alternatives.
- Durable and low maintenance